Blog#4

The one thing that surprised me the most about myself, that I learned what others think, is that I am a people pleaser. I want everyone to be happy, I hate drama and confrontation. I like to communicate with others and make sure that everyone is okay. Being a people pleaser has good and bad to it. When in a workplace, if you hold a high position, you can't always please everyone. You have to be able to say no and stick to what you say. Now how I evaluate myself as a communicator, I love to speak in public, I love to listen and see if I can come up with solutions, for those who need help with things. I believe that communication is the key.I use these tools within the work place and in my personal life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY Support

"My Connections to Play"

Relationship Reflection