Blog #2

Image result for peppa pig

So I chose this cartoon, because my daughter watches it and I thought that being in the field of early childhood education it will be interesting. The characters in this show is all about family. It's different animals, who is family oriented. Watching this cartoon, you can see that its a family based. The animals lives in a town with houses and they have a full family of a mom, dad and children. The episode I watched I noticed that the little girl pig was trying to help her dad pig exercise and get ready for a race. He kept falling and looked out of shaped, but at the end of the race he made it to the end. The family celebrated. The cartoon seem to cater to families and seem like it will be cute, the body language of the cartoons seem really funny to watch , because i was trying to guess what was happening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY Support

"My Connections to Play"

Relationship Reflection