Simulation


Topic: The Importance of Curriculum in Preschool



Why is your simulation important to the field of early childhood?
 Curriculum is important to the field of early childhood, because it gives children a structured foundation and promotes a higher learning for children developmentally.


If you were to conduct your simulation proposal, who would benefit?

 I believe the children are the ones who will benefit from my simulation proposal, because it will discuss the importance of curriculum in a preschool setting.


What are some of the ways your perceptions of an early childhood professional have been modified as a result of this course? 

Within this course I realized that you have to do a lot of reading, which I really am not a fan of, but I know it is a major asset to finding out information you need to know for early childhood education.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY Support

"My Connections to Play"

Relationship Reflection