Issues and Trends

The organization that stood out the most to me was Save The Children Organization. I joined this website because, what was intriguing to me was that the organization quote says ''We do whatever it takes to save children, and you can help". As an educator, children are the main priority and if that means saving them, we will put or best foot forward to see them succeed. A few sites were interesting learning about what they do and how they help the early childhood community. I can really speak for Harlem Children Zone, I used to work for them and I see their action play, when it comes to children. They mentor and really advocate to the youth. They even help to the best of their abilities to less fortunate families. National Head Start Association has been an organization that provides early learning for less fortunate families. They support veterans and military discharge families,that's having a hard timing transitioning their lives. I support these organizations and how they help families in need. I see a lot of these organizations in the community making a difference, and it excites me as an educator.

Comments

  1. I agree save the children organization is a very good one and I appreciate how they work hard to supply the children with whats needed.As an educator we all want to meet the needs of our children we will do whatever it takes to make sure they have whats needed in everyday life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that Save the Children look to do “whatever it takes” to help children in need. We as educators should strive to be like them and give all boys and girls an opportunity at a healthy life when they need it most. Natural disasters are hard enough to deal with but Save the Children helps with transforming lives of children and families world wide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My center partners with Head Start. Honestly, it's a really amazing thing. It gives us the opportunity to serve low income families because we are a for profit center, and Head Start will pay for them to attend our child care center. I'm glad there are organizations that serve all children.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY Support

"My Connections to Play"

Relationship Reflection