Blog #8

I Imani Wilkey want to thank my colleagues and my teacher for being supportive in my learning, this course. I appreciate all the feedback and many things I've learned. I had rough time in this course, I lost my job, the virus had affect in my household, my kids school was cancelled all year, which made me a full time teacher.  Then on Easter in my house my grandmother passed away. My studies was off my life felt like it was crumbling. Thanks to the advice from my colleagues and the amazing communication from Dr.MCcarthy, I knew I couldn't give up. Just when you think can't, remember why your doing this, for the children. Having a good support will get you through it.

Comments

  1. Hi Imani,
    Sorry you went through this hard time. I pray that God will always protect and strengthen you. You have been very strong and courageous, keep it up! By the way thank you for been a contributor to my success in this course. Your thoughts and examples were very inspiring. I learned great lessons from them. I hope we will cross paths again as we always do, but until then Good Luck and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY Support

"My Connections to Play"

Relationship Reflection