Children Being Assessed



  I think its important that when you noticed something about your child you get them tested. Regardless if its a social, physical or even a mental issue. It's important to get it done the earlier you notice. This way your able to get the help and guidance you need. Its good to wait til a child is school age to actually be diagnose. Younger children can outgrow things by the time they are early. When my daughter was young I had her tested for speech and and after she was evaluated, the speech therapist told me she is fine and its still too early to detect she has a speech problem and that I need to wait til she is a little older to see if I need their services. I didn't need there services she had no speech issues. I was very glad that I had the opportunity to get the help I needed for my child. It's very awesome that the U.S has opportunities for less fortunate families to get the help they need for their children. Unlike other countries because they are poor countries like Haiti, Mexico and Dominican Republic the less fortunate doesn't have the opportunities to get their children assessed. .These families that are less fortunate have to sacrifice and with what ever their child may have. Some maybe able to get some help but the majority population will have to deal with the outcome. This is why many immigration migrate to the U.S for work and benefits. Regardless we need to do better for the youth because they matter.

Comments

  1. I think in todays society learning can be so challenging. It is forever changing which confuses things. It puts more pressure and the students and teachers. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY Support

"My Connections to Play"

Relationship Reflection