PERSONAL BIRTHING EXPERIENCE

Image result for umbilical cord pictures wrapped around neck

On March 1,2007 was a day I was having my baby. I was giving birth to my oldest daughter and while pushing her out, she had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck. I had to stop pushing, so that the doctor can unwrapped the cord from her neck, because she was choking. I chooses this experience because I was so afraid of losing my daughter, and naturally my mother instance kicked in. I wanted my baby to live. Birth is a beautiful experience, watching your child grow from birth to adulthood is building lifetime memories. Watching their experience as they grow and what they learn, has an impact on people who love them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY Support

"My Connections to Play"

Relationship Reflection