Three Code of Ethics that is significance to my professional life


1. Never Harm Children : Working with children are important and their safety comes first. As an educator you need to make sure that a child is good at all times, even if that means a child is getting on your nerves you are not to ever hit a child. This is very important for an educator.

2. Be open to new ideas and be willing to learn from suggestions of others: Being a lead in the class does not mean all responsibilities falls on you. It's good to have help from an assistant and let them use their ideas to make a classroom grow. I used this in my classroom, if I'm absent I want to be comfortable that my assistant can run the class with their ideas and not rely on just what I bring to the classroom.

3. Continue to learn, grow, and contribute as a professional: Since I want to be a Director and then eventually open up my own business, I need never settle. If I want to grow I and become successful I need to be able to learn from others so that I can grow and eventually be a very helpful to  others who want to be in my position. Never giving up and fight for what you want, will take you to where you want to be in life.

References


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY Support

"My Connections to Play"

Relationship Reflection