Professionals Goals, Hopes and Dreams

  •  Image result for picture of dreams
As an educator of 12 years, I've enjoyed learning about early education in the preschool setting. I've worked with newborn babies til school age. I've recently decided that I don't want to teach no more, that I am ready to take my career to another level. I want to be a preschool director first and the eventually I will love to open up my own center. Although I have the qualification to be a director, I lack the experience that most preschools require. However I am willing to step out on faith and give the best I can to achieve my goals.In Virginia the pay for education is low and with me currently living here, and trying to take my career to another level, I feel that I need to relocate. With minimum wage being $7.25 still theirs no room for growth until the finances in VA change. I do hope once I open up my first center that I am able to become a franchise and eventually have a center in VA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY Support

"My Connections to Play"

Relationship Reflection